SYVEC’S UNITS ARE MADE TO ORDER. Prices are not inclusive of any applicable importing taxes.
The Syvecs Honda Type R 2015+ Kit brings a new level of Engine Management Control to the Honda Type R Range with the world’s first complete Standalone Engine Control Module!
The Syvecs Honda Type R 2015+ Kit brings a new level of Engine Management Control to the Honda Type R range with the world’s first complete standalone Engine Control Module.
By simply plugging in the kit, a whole new level of control is available offering the following features:
– Electronic Wastegate Control.
– Adjustable Autoblip (Automatic Heel and Toe) even with the manual gearbox with automatic rev matching.
– Rolling Anti-lag / Pit lane limiter strategies, great for building boost on a roll.
– 8 x switchable maps with the ability to select desired engine map, boost level, traction and launch control levels through steering wheel buttons.
– Control up to 4 additional injectors for high power installations where staged injection may be required.
– Adjustable Knock control.
– Cruise Control.
– Live Tuning of every aspect of the engine’s calibration.
– Adjustable traction control strategies based on lateral G and individual wheel speed monitoring.
– Adjustable Launch Control.
– Direct injection and port injection control.
– Full Variable Valve Timing control.
– Flex Fuel control.
– Fully functional with every other ECU on the Car.
– Closed loop Lambda Control.
– Fully adjustable closed loop boost control with launch level adjustments and trims for turbo speed, air charge, engine coolant temp, exhaust gas temps etc..
– Built in data logging using a market leading analysis software of up to 8 hours, with data rates at up to 1000hz.
– Anti-theft and valet modes.
– Super fast connection via RJ45 Ethernet port for live tuning anywhere in the world or even remotely if on track and connected to a wireless unit.
– Configurable Engine Safety Trips on all important parameters such as oil temperature and oil pressure.
– Fuel pump control of both main and sub pumps, as well as relative fuel pressure monitoring and limiting in the event of fuel pressure dropping on boost.
– 4 different Pedal to Throttle Angle maps with multipliers for different parameters e.g. speed. Again adjustable via steering wheel buttons.
– Configurable individual cylinder closed loop knock control, to suit any cylinder modification with adjustments to frequency, windows for listening and gains for each cylinder. Ability to trigger full cylinder shutdown in severe knock conditions.
– Run up to 7bar map sensors.
– Control high or low impendence injectors.
– Ability to fit any type of external sensor to monitor and trigger safety trips from anything from crank case pressure to damper position.
– Ability to use any size DBW throttle body e.g. Chevrolet LS7.
– Wet and Dry – wet and dry nitrous control with ability to drive solenoids directly and control n20 heaters via pressure monitoring.
– Ability to control any external vehicle features based on sensor inputs e.g. Adjustable rear wing linked to G force or exhaust control valves.
– Connect any race series dash or even one of our partners’ Touchscreen CANBUS adjustment /display units.
– View any input live with built in scope up to 1000hz.
Type R Kit FAQ’s and Help
Q) Can I install different in tank pump?
A) Yes. The FK2 has a basic relay on and off control for the in-tank fuel pump and can be replaced for a bigger one if needed.
Q) How do I change calibration switches?
A) You can have up to 12 calibration options which are controlled via the Up and Down button of the cruise control on the steering wheel.
You will see which calibration you have selected with the tacho going to 2000rpm for position 2, 3000rpm for position 3 etc….
Q) How do I activate Rolling antilag?
A) By pressing the Lim button on the steering wheel.
Q) Can I use the OBD port still to log, read codes and clear them on other ECUs on the car like ABS?
Q) I have heard of the Autoblip, what is this and how does it work?
A) The Autoblip is used to replicate a heel and toe action without having to do it yourself.
In certain conditions, the throttle body will open itself while pressing the clutch to allow rpm match on downshift.
We are receiving the brake pressure and signal from a clutch switch and depending on the conditions you may have the blip of the throttle or not and you can have more or less blip too if you are in R-mode or normal mode.
The Autoblip is fully customizable depending on your driving style and preferences.
Q) Does the Syvecs have flatshift?
A) Yes. Flatshift is enabled based on TPS position, RPM and clutch switch, when all the conditions are met, you will have a fuel and/or ignition cut to stop the engine to rev itself even if you’re still on full throttle
Q) Does the OEM Traction control still works?
A) No, the OEM Traction control is completely disabled and the Syvecs Traction Control takes over it
You can still disable the traction control completely if you wish to by using the OEM Traction control switch, the light will come onon the dashboard to let you know the traction control is now disabled completely
The traction control light will also flash when the traction control is active on the Syvecs to let you know wheelspin is occurring.
Q) Does the cruise control still works?
A) Yes the cruise control still works but differently to the OEM ECU
You will need to hold the speed at which you want the cruise control to be and then press Main on the steering wheel
The Syvecs will then hold the speed at which you pressed the button at and hold it there, bear in mind the vehicle speed needs to be stable when you press or it won’t register it.
You won’t be able to increase or decrease that speed with + and – switches as they are now used to change calibrations.
Q) Does the Syvecs have launch control
A) Yes, as you probably notice, the OEM Launch isn’t the best, so Syvecs takes over to offer you a much better strategy
The launch is fully customizable (Boost, RPM etc…) and can be activated by pressing the Autostart button
When the light is on on the Autostart switch, the launch is activated, otherwise the launch is off
Q) Everything sounds very good but what do I lose by removing the OEM ECU?
A) We have worked very hard to integrate as much of the OEM function as we could
The only things that does not work with the Syvecs ECU are the hill-start assist and the possibility to increase and decrease speed of the cruise control as we are using Up and Down to change the calibration.
You will also lose the engine oil temperature on the dash but the engine does not have an oil temperature sensor and it only shows an estimation of the oil temperature.
And much, much more!
Feel free to send us a message and we will reply back to you via email or give you a call to answer all your questions.
Whereas, Tuned By Anton has developed software calibrations and relative engine control management modifications & desires to grant the customer the right to use for race purposes only. Whereas, Customer wishes to use the above specified under the conditions of this limited warranty. Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises set forth, the parties agree as follows:
The limited workmanship warranty is made and effective as dated on the invoice. Between the customer and Tuned By Anton, a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the local state or territory of Australia.
(a) its software calibrations will perform to an industry standard to the best of efforts for a period of 30 days from the date of invoice.
(b) that the medium on which the software calibration is contained will be free from defects workmanship under race use for a 30 day period. Tuned By Anton is not held responsible for any kind of engine failure. In the event applicable law imposes any implied warranties, the implied warranty period is limited to 30 days from the date of receipt. Some jurisdictions do not allow such limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to customer.
(c) Tuned By Anton is not by any means responsible for any faults from third party products. You may be entitled to have the product repaired or replaced under the terms of a voluntary manufacturer’s warranty. This limited warranty is void if failure of the software calibration has resulted from accident, abuse, obsolescence and defects not related to software (e.g. mechanical defects) and misapplication. Any replacement software calibration will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty days.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Tuned By Anton and its suppliers disclaim all other warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to implied warranties of merchant ability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the software and any related written materials. This limited warranty gives customer specific legal rights customers may have other rights depending on jurisdiction.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Tuned By Anton or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatso ever (including without limitation, special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss, including damages to vehicle mechanical components and accidental damage to the vehicle) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if Tuned By Anton has been advised of the possibility of such damages in any case, Tuned By Anton and its suppliers entire liability under an provision of this agreement shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the software calibration. Because some jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.
Tuned By Anton has the right to check if your warranty valid. If warranty period has lapsed or if any of the exclusions apply, your request will be deemed out of warranty. If your service request is out of warranty, a service charge list with an offer for repair will be provided to you, which you may accept or reject. If you accept the repair we will provide you with an invoice for the repair labor, spare parts and other costs stated in the service charge list. You may pay the invoice within 5 business days of the invoices date of issue. The repair will only be completed after the invoice is settled.
The customer is required to collect their vehicle within 5 business days from completion. Exceeding this period there will be a vehicle storage balance carried forward.
Remote assistance is only available to support current operating systems e.g. windows 10, where remote assistance required; broadband or greater speed internet connectivity will be required. Note: You are responsible for data and time usage on your internet connection during the course of remote assistance. Where a customer is unable or unwilling to follow or understand instructions on the telephone, or where a customer is not being able to comprehend what is being asked of them, the customer will be referred back to workshop to for further assistance.
Some technical support may require that Tuned By Anton access your computer. If Tuned By Anton or a third-party service provider is required in the course of providing all assistance to you, Tuned By Anton or a third-party service provider will not be responsible or liable under any circumstances what so ever for any losses.
A futile service is a term used when progress work on vehicle has been commenced although unsatisfactory due to (but not limited to) for the following reasons of:
(a) vehicle was not prepared for software calibration
(b) the vehicle cannot be accessed
(c) the vehicle contains of mechanical defects or imperfections in which and therefore cannot continue safely.
(d) the vehicle does not meet the industry standard in relation to mechanical modifications
(e) the vehicle does not have operational safety functions and there is a risk of personnel health and safety.
A futile service fee will be applied to a customer in circumstances where Tuned By Anton cannot complete a
service due to such inconveniences.
All calibrations remain the intellectual property of Tuned by Anton and appropriate measures of protection are mandatory.
It is factual that all performance enhancements introduce additional stress to many components of any vehicle therefore the vehicle owner must accept that it is most likely for failures to occur with any process or procedure to optimise for engine performance. Tuned by Anton therefore ADVISES not to proceed in the event you do not wish to encounter to instigate vehicle failures
In witness where of, the parties have executed this agreement on the dates set forth first above, with full knowledge of its content and significance and intending to be legally bound the by the terms hereof.
DYNO TESTING IS PURELY AT OWNERS RISK